Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Family: Strother

Back in May I was contacted asking if I had anything to donate to a military family in need. Their beautiful baby girl Caralynn was born on April 21st and was having serious complications. She was soon transported hospitals where she would there fight for her life. Not having much to donate I offered free sessions to be raffled off at Caralynn's fundraiser. 

This is one of the couples who participated in the fundraiser and won their session. The Strother Family. I had a great time being able to take their family photos while still being a part of something that is bigger than myself. Heres a little something from our Saturday morning shoot..



Oh well hello gorgeous lashes!



Just like a little lady..



And I couldn't leave out the 5th member, Kate the Bear!




No comments:

Post a Comment