Friday, August 26, 2011

Personal: Over Already?

When youre in the middle of july with heat of 110 degrees, everyone is thinking one thing, "I cant wait for summer to be OVER". I know that was me every time I walked outside. And being in El Paso, no one wants to do a shoot in the middle of the day with the Texas sun beating down on you, and I cant blame em'! Fall in my absolute favorite season, and not just for photography reasons like the crisp leaves or yummy golden hour light. I love fall for my family. Taking walks, hiking, picnics, pumpkin patches, the list can go on. 

Now with Fall quickly approaching and Summer slipping through our fingers it almost makes me miss everything about Summer! "Dont miss it until its gone", type of ordeal. It makes me think of all things that scream Summer. Splash parks, pools, cook outs, otter pops, and yes, watermelon. This has to be national fruit of the season. So heres to enjoying every last minute of summer with my little family. 






Her newest and favorite face at the moment. The Scrunchie Face.


And could we do anything without the forth member of our family? I think not.


No comments:

Post a Comment