Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Personal:Apple Of My Eye

I'm sure everyone knows by now that I recently received the newest addition to my camera bag. A lens I've been drooling over for far too long. So it's within reason why I couldn't contain my excitement! Knowing there is still SO much to learn with this particular lens just makes it that much more intriguing. But enough about this baby, and on to my other one...

Since we had just gotten home the day before from our 2 week vacation, I didn't have a thing planned for the weekend. Which is FINE by me! I was able to spend quality down time with my mini me since we were always on the go in California. I couldn't wait for the chance to take a few shots of her and test my hand at this lens. If you don't know this by now, Zoe is my teeny tiny tester for just about everything from headbands to scouting/testing locations for upcoming sessions. 

Though these few pictures are a little different. This is the REAL Zoe, the Zoe I see everyday. No cutesy outfits, no combed hair, and you may even see a stain or two... pretty raw right? This is the little girl that is by my feet no matter where I am. And I mean, NO MATTER WHAT. Do you know how hard it is to put on mascara with a little one climbing up your legs? Yes, Im  proud to say Ive mastered this. She is my shadow and the absolute love of my live. Theres not a doubt in my mind, I would do anything for this little bundle of crazy.  






-those chubby little fingers have me completely wrapped around them...

No comments:

Post a Comment