Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Personal: Little Assistant 

So by now most of you have seen my latest family session that I posted here last week.. (and if you havent, you can check it out HERE).. but what you didnt see in those photos is what was going on behind the scenes. 

Who sets up and does all the real manual labor? The lifting and the rearranging, you know, the hard stuff? Well, it definitely isnt me! That just sounds terrible. So instead, I hired a 2 ft tall assistant. And you know what? She has been my best one yet! Yes, she gets a little cranky and can give a little attitude. And yes, sometimes she sleeps on the job. But all in all, she gets the job done. 

Happy Wednesday! 


Please know I do not endorse child labor in any way. 
Unless its the occasional foot massage. 
XOXO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment