Monday, February 27, 2012

Personal: One Step at a Time

As of lately my blog has been pretty quiet, way too quiet. 
In January I had more going on than I ever imagined. My husband came home for 2 weeks from Afghanistan in which I took two weeks off from everything! Those 14 days were consumed by everything family and little trips together with our daughter. But now its almost March and I still cant figure out where February went! 
The countdown is on until my husband comes home and I CANNOT wait! 
Until then I just keep adding things onto my ever growing plate.. I am now a student in a Phlebotomy course, and an extreme Pinterester... not sure if thats word, but its a real sport..(or addiction, whatevs!)  


But if youre like me, and already have a full plate but decide to just spoon a little more on.. I know how easily you can be overwhelmed. Just remember to take it little by little, day by day. 
And pray with all of your might! You WILL feel him blessing you.
(Again, I cannot believe it's almost MARCH! )
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment