Thursday, January 12, 2012

Personal: A Look Back

This blog is to all the people who 'liked' my photography page last year. I don't know if I could of made it this far without the continued support of those around me. I wish I can say I started out amazing, but seriously, who ever starts something new without a few mistakes? Although, its my fans and my few photographer friends that were there when my images got a little bit cray! Or more specifically, when they got a little.... orange.. 
**hangs head**

Unfortunately.... or maybe fortunately, all my early photo shoots are somewhere in Afghanistan on my husbands laptop.  When I started out, I did all my editing there and never really looked at the long haul. But what Im about to show is one of the images I was able to dig up. I remember the exact day of this shoot, and when I blogged them. When I found a few of these photos my instincts were to bury it! Bury them deeeeep deep inside of my blog so no one ever sees them again!  But another part is pretty dang proud. I see how far I've come and it amazes me. Im not saying Im perfect. I will make mistakes, but I will learn something new on every single photo shoot. And I can promise you that. Little things like this reassure me Im going somewhere with my photography. 

No matter where you're going, or how far you come, its so incredibly humbling to look back. 


On a side note: it is NEVER okay to make someone look THAT orange

xoxo!

1 comment: